* 3 pcs of christophene – or labu siam, cut & wash in water + salt
* 1 pc of large onion, finely chopped
* 300 gram of lean minced beef
* 5 pcs of garlic, minced or grated
* 3 red chilis (subs by red bell pepper) finely chopped
* a handful of red cherry tomatoes
* 1/2 tsp dried oregano
* 1/2 tsp cumin powder
* half cup of raisins – I use red cranberries
* half cup grated cheese – I use vintage & cream cheese
* 2 tbs of bread crumbs to add consistency
1.) Half cook the christophene for 15-20 mnts, until tender
2.) Remove the seed, scoop out the flesh using spoon,
set the shell aside ready for filling.
2.) Stir in chopped onions + garlic until fragrant.
Add minced beef, cook till lightly brown
4.) Add chopped tomatoes, oregano, cumin powder, chilis/bell pepper
5.) Lastly add grated cheese, bread crumbs, raisins. Mix well
6.) Scoop fillings into christophene shells. Sprinkle grated cheese.
7.) Oven bake for 10 mnts or less. Ready to serve
**Recipes from KitchenLink